Since 1922, Barrett Hospital and HealthCare has been providing people of southwestern Montana with the medical care they need. The medical staff and employees invite you to explore our website, learn about the many services we provide and to make Barrett Hospital your first choice for health care.
The new hospital opened on June 21, 2012 and as we celebrate our two-year anniversary a great deal has changed with our hospital and clinic.
- The Walk-In-Clinic Opened in January 2014
- We Purchased a New Radiography/Fluoroscopy Unit
- Limited oncology care is now offered through a visiting specialist, Dr. Annie Castillo of Bozeman
- The addition of two new family practice/obstetrics physicians - Dr. Casey Rasch, FP/OB and Dr. Hallie Tipton, FP/OB began seeing patients in the late summer of 2014
- Dr. John Pickens, MD joined Barrett Hospital to provide general surgerery